A rainbow of Shakespearean works
A rainbow of Shakespearean works
[via Book Revels]
Sometimes it seems that every book is part of a series, especially in YA. If you long to read a story that begins and ends in one book, Book Revels has some great ideas to get you started:
- I Am The Messenger by Markus Zusak
- Guardian of the Dead by Karen Healey
- Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein
- All Men of Genius by Lev A.C. Rosen
- A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness
- Audrey, Wait! by Robin Benway
- The Lost Girl by Sangu Mandanna
- The Floating Islands by Rachel Neumeier
- The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay
- Book of a Thousand Days byShannon Hale
- Between Shades of Gray byRuta Sepetys
- The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater
- Golden by Jessi Kirby
- Brightly Woven by Alexandra Bracken
- Breadcrumbs by Anne Ursu
- What Happens Next by Colleen Clayton
- Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson
- A Visit from the Goon Squad by Jennifer Egan
- Speechless by Hannah Harrington
- The Wicked and the Just by J. Anderson Coats
- For Darkness Shows the Stars by Diana Peterfreund
- Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
- Amy and Roger’s Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
- Icefall by Matthew J. Kirby
- American Gods by Neil Gaiman
I started this book blog a couple a weeks ago, and I need people to follow! Reblog if you have a book blog, writing blog or post any Hunger Games, Harry Potter, Maze Runner, TMI or any other YA books.
Ain’t it cool?
I’ll follow any and all.
Hello all you lovely people! Today I was cleaning and found a couple of cool things that I don’t use anymore/never used in the first place and thought I should throw together a giveaway contest. (I always thought these kind of giveaways were cute) Anyways here is all the information:
Here’s what you will win:
- A 36 piece set of pastels (Never used, still in packaging)
- A wooden Troll pencil
- "This is Not a Book" By Keri Smith (Missing one or two pages, but never used and in good condition)
- A night light that projects a tropical ocean scene on to your wall (In good condition as well)
- A copy of “Raving MAD” Comics
- Bicycle sunglasses
- A mini watercolor paint set (Barely used)
- A mustache pin and a “No-Face” (From Spirited Away) pin
- A flower crown headband (Only worn once or twice)
- And any other knick-knacks I find and decide to add!
- You do not have to be following me
- Reblog as much as you’d like
- Likes count
- Giveaway blogs do not count, sorry!
- There will be only one winner
- You must be willing to give me your address
- Your ask box must be open in order for me to contact you!
I will be choosing the winner with an online number generator on January 31st! So you have until then to reblog/like. Other items may be added along the way, so I will update this in a couple of weeks. Also shipping/mailing will all be taken care of by me, you dont have to worry about a thing!
TEA GIVE AWAY!!!
!!!What You Get!!!
. A bag full of tea. No really. It’s a sampler of all the different teas that I have. I have a lot.
. One 10oz pouch from Adaigo Teas.
. Maybe something extra. We shall see. It could literally be anything.
. Keep ask box open so I can contact you.
. You must be okay with giving me your address. I mean, I wouldn’t be able to send you anything if I didn’t.
. One like, one reblog!!
. No give away blogs.
ENDS: Jan. 20th!!!!!!!!
Recommendations for your first classic.
2014 goal: party like a hobbit but look like an elf
drink like a dwarf
fight like a man
smoke like a wizard
be rich like a dragon
a guy on the train just finished his book and started a new one immediately i think that is the sexiest thing i’ve ever seen
I want to add some more diversity to my dashboard, as far as book blogs go. So re-blog this if you’re a 100% book blog!
A little girl at the library started crying because she wanted to take all the books home with her but her mom wouldn’t allow it.